Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dragon and Kitty

Today, I wanted to share the 2 amigurumis I made for my nephew and niece, which unfortunately took me longer than I would have liked to. I've finally finished them earlier this week and now I need to send them to France :)

My nephew wanted a dragon so this is what he'll receive:

As my dear husband would say: it's an hippo with wings!
Yes yes, it might not be a traditional dragon, but it was made with love, so even if he's a little different, I'm sure my nephew will love him!


My little niece, as most of the girls of her age, adores Hello Kitty so this is what she'll soon have:

Oddly enough, I would have thought the nose was pink, but on most of the pictures I could see, the nose was yellow, so might as well stay the closest I could to the original :)

I will make a third dress before I'm packing these two little crocheted things and hopefully they'll like them!

Edit: finished 2 more dresses!




No comments:

Post a Comment