Monday, June 15, 2015

More banelings!

Or should I say, one more baneling, and one of its evolution: a gorgeling (a hunter to use the proper SC2 name)!


When I made my army of banelings, 2 of them were for my friend Pasha. A couple of weeks ago, one of his friends saw them and asked if I could make one for him. At first, he had seen a picture that gave the impression the baneling was white, and asked for a white baneling. I thought an albino baneling could be a fun idea, however we decided to stay in the SC2 universe and I chose the colors from one of the baneling's evolution: the gorgeling!

I had to finish them last minute due to lots of things going on - the same things preventing me to finish my ongoing projects - so I didn't get the chance to take pictures. Misha sent me a couple so that I could show how cute the baneling looks in purple. Thank you Misha!

They see me rollin'

They hatin'


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Fanny! They are proudly lurking somewhere in my apartment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best esports betting sites ⚡️ 1xbet korean
    1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ affiliation 1xbet 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet korean ⚡️ 1xbet

    ReplyDelete